If you meet this issue. Make sure you have downloaded our latest version (currently UltraViewer 6.5) at the homepage : http://ultraviewer.net/en/
This issue related to network problem. The are three major cases cause this issue:
1. Please make sure you're using the latest version
Please make sure you have downloaded our latest version (currently UltraViewer 6.5) at the homepage : http://ultraviewer.net/en/
2. Your firewall may blocks UltraViewer
Open UltraViewer, go to Settings > Option . Change the setting 'Connect using port' to Port 2112 and restart the software to see if it works fine.
Make sure your firewall doesn't blocking port 2112 or blocking the main process of the software : UltraVIewer_desktop.exe .
3. Your proxy settings on Internet Options is wrong
- Open UltraViewer, go to Settings > Option . Change the proxy setting to No proxy (connect directly to the internet)
Optional : You can also open Internet Options by go to Start and search Internet Options (if you're using Windows Vista and above). Or go to Internet Explorer > Options. Check your proxy settings or remove the proxy settings.
- Turn off any fake IP software if you believe it can cause this issue.
If you still stuck at 'getting my ID' on UltraViewer' after finish these instructions , please contact us at email@example.com so we can help you.
Thank you all!